free soul

واخدني ليه بعيد يا حلم يا عنيد

Sunday, November 13, 2005

a violin story

A violin story

Late at night you used to play.
So sad & romantic songs that help me to make my way.
You hold your violin in a way I always wish to be.
Near your chick
Near your lips
Near your heart in which I always wish to be.
In your hands you will hold me tight
Like your violin & you will never let me go.
This is all a dream
A dream that I’ve made & in it I always wish to be.
I wish to be your lady
Your love
Your best.
But you’ve your eyes closed
& You don’t even know that I exist.
If you just open your heart.
You’ll find me waiting outside the door.
Waiting to be with you.
That is what I always wish to be.
With you for ever
Like your violin.

SAHSOHA

6 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Gazzer said...

It's the 1st thing I ever read about man/violin inter-relation..
It's quite a piece of art, although this man/violin relation is much more complicated than u can imagine..
It's the risk, the fear, the love, the tenderness n the silence.
It's the man-made dream that can never come true...

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger soha said...

It's the man-made dream that can never come true...
..
may be thats why the woman wanna be a part of that dream or the whole dream cause she knows how complete &sweet it is?

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Gazzer said...

How complete n Sweet it is?!
The dream, wala the man, the violin wala the mere truth!!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger soha said...

el complete howa el man/violin relation

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Gazzer said...

w meen 2allek en el man/violin relation is that complete!!!
actually, it's in a way or another, a scary relation:)

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger soha said...

scary ya salam ya7'oya,,,,,,,:)
elly ally enaha that complete el imagination we ba3deen enta nasy enny ba3zef 3al org ya3ny benaa relation ana we howa :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home