free soul

واخدني ليه بعيد يا حلم يا عنيد

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

i still love u

I love you with all my heart,
but you do not feel the same.
In a sense I guess I only have myself to blame.
I long to be your friend,
but I can't let go of the past.
So many unsettled feelings,
things ended way too fast.
It seems like only yesterday you held me in your arms.
You promised me that to my heart you would never do harm.
I just can't seem to get over what I gave up for you.
And the whole time you lied to me,
nothing you said was true.
Maybe I'm not quite ready to give up on you just yet.But
, I know it's over and you probably don't regret.
You have moved on- why can't I just stop caring about you?
Why do you have to be so perfect, in everything you do?
I still love you and I can't deny it...
but I will try.
I will pretend not to love you,
to help you and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home