free soul

واخدني ليه بعيد يا حلم يا عنيد

Thursday, September 08, 2005

when u say nothing at all

IF U BELEIVE THEN NOTHING CAN STAND IN UR WAY
Ronan Keating
When You Say Nothing At All


It's amazing how you speak right to my heart
With out saying a word you could light up the dark
Try as i may i could never explain
What i hear when i don't say a thing

The smile on your face let me knowthat you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hands says you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever i fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all
All day long i can hear people talking aloud
But when you hold me near ,You drown out the crowd
Try as they may ,They could never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home