free soul

واخدني ليه بعيد يا حلم يا عنيد

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Loving too much will kill me

Loving too much will kill me


When I see you at my first sight,
I feel electricity passing through
My body from head to toe.
I feel many things inside me
Like a fight.
I just wanna stay in front
Of you &I will never let you go.
But sometimes.,,,,,,
I hate myself being so weak..
So loving u….
Cause I believe in loving too much
Will kill me..
&
Make my heart suffering.
U know….. Someday.
Somehow…..
I will be more stronger,
More controlled.
&
I will stop your electricity,
I will stop your eyes from
Crushing my heart…….
Yes I will.
SAHSOHA

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soha,ana 3agbany 2wi this poem heya w (i deserve it),begad 7elwa 2wi la2n kalamk sa7 awi..
begad ana mabsoota 2wi menek, bas kan fe3ln fin kol da ????????

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger soha said...

MERCI YA DANDON,,,,
DA KOLLO YA SETTY KAN MESTA7'ABBY fe el geeeb el shemaaaaaal,,,we awel ma da3akna el mesbaaaa7 7'arag lena el mared el gabbaaaar:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home